The Vacation Chronicles Day 34

This one is especially for Susan because she wanted pool pictures!
I shall call it:
A POOL STORY


Oh my goodness gracious it is soooo hot, just look at that sun!

But wait!! Look at that pool! But; sadly; I don't have a swim suit. Oh what to do, what to do. I know....
....I will wear my cheerleader outfit! Ahhhhhh, so refreshing!


Ok, I am done swimming, now I will sit on the edge of the pool for a bit.


Uh oh I am starting to get a bit cold...I will just wrap myself up in my Sham Wow! towel.

The End.

3 Response to "The Vacation Chronicles Day 34"

  1. Susan says:
    June 24, 2011 at 4:26 AM

    Thanks!! I'm not a swimmer but the pool looks very inviting. Those 100+ temperatures are coming our way by next Wednesday they are telling us. Why didn't you keep them in Phoenix?!!!

  2. Kathy says:
    June 27, 2011 at 8:22 AM

    Mary Lee, you've changed so! : ) That really is a pool story!

  3. Beth says:
    June 27, 2011 at 5:36 PM

    That is hilarious.