The Vacation Chronicles Day 24

Well it finally happened. The pocket door de-pocketed. That meant I had to come up with some ingenious method of keeping the cats out of Dusty's room and cage! So here is what I did: I put the blue card table on one side of the door then I closed the door as far as it would go...a little more than half way. Then I took two laundry hampers stacked on top of one another and kinda wedged them on/in the other side of the door. It looks ridiculous but it works!

1 Response to "The Vacation Chronicles Day 24"

  1. Kathy says:
    June 14, 2011 at 4:55 PM

    If you need to, put Dusty's cage in our closet, closed, of course, during the day, and then back in the room in the evening, if that would help.

    I think we'll begin the voyage back on the 26th-me in Nash for 2 days, then 2-3 in Memphis, then to Tulsa, and then 2 hard days home. Not set in concrete but looks like it could happen.