The Vacation Chronicles Day 30


This is what Marmalade sees first thing every morning...Sparky Do Dah waiting to chase her down the hall! Notice the mischievous glint in Sparky's eyes.

Speaking of Sparky; a few posts ago I wrote about her drinking my water. Well, I have a new one for you! I had a glass of water which only had about 3 inches left in it. Sparky came over and sat by the glass. I wasn't concerned because I was certain she couldn't stick her head in the glass that far. I was right. Instead of her head, it was her paw. She proceeded to take a bath in my water!!! I got myself a clean glass. Somebody needs to call her parents!!

2 Response to "The Vacation Chronicles Day 30"

  1. Susan says:
    June 19, 2011 at 6:21 AM

    At least she didn't turn the glass over :o) Good kitty.

  2. Kathy says:
    June 20, 2011 at 8:30 PM

    Oh, great picture!!! Love the glint in Sparky's eyes. How fun.