The Vacation Chronicles Day 28

Well its summer in Arizona. Actually its not officially summer until next week but man is it hot! I mowed the front yard a little bit ago. I came in and fixed myself a glass of ice cold ice water. I sat it down for just a moment and when I turned around guess what I saw? Sparkly Do Dah drinking my water!!! Now I know all the animals have water because I check it twice, yes twice a day! So, finally she stops drinking and moves on. Upon examining the glass, I see no evidence of backwash so I take a giant gulp. Ahhhh, refreshing. Apparently Sparks didn't like that and she came back for more. At the same time, Marmalade and of course Lady'(who always is in the middle of the action)come over. Hissing ensues and nobody but me gets the ice water! One question....why is Lady wearing Marmalade's tail on her snout? Kinda looks like a fur boa! Hahahahaha. Too funny-you would have to see it to understand.

Note to Bethany: Dusty does not like pineapple....she actually threw it out of her cage! Lady vacuumed it up for me :)

3 Response to "The Vacation Chronicles Day 28"

  1. Kathy says:
    June 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM

    Oh my goodness. I'm having a good laugh over this post. I can see it all....but the boa nose??? Hmmm. : )

  2. Beth says:
    June 26, 2011 at 2:06 PM

    Ravi has been drinking out of my water glass since I got him and I have never suffered any ill effects ... except for being embarassed when he goes to drink out of a guest's glass. Neil has only done it a couple of times, once when the air conditioner broke down.

  3. Beth says:
    June 26, 2011 at 2:08 PM

    Ravi has always drunk out of my water glass. Neil has only done it once or twice, once when it was really hot because the air conditioner had broken. I have never suffered any ill effects, except embarassment when he goes to drink out of the glass of a guest.