The Vacation Chronicles Day 32

Sung to the tune of: "Old MacDonald Had A Farm" (sort of).

Ooooooo Mary Lee is house and pet sitting
E I E I O
And at that house there are two cats
E I E I O
With a cat cat here and a cat cat there, here a cat there a cat, everywhere a cat cat
E I E I O
And those two cats they sure can talk
E I E I O
With a hiss hiss here and a hiss hiss there, a meow meow here and a meow meow there, everywhere a hiss hiss, everywhere a meow meow
E I E I O
And at that house there is a dog
E I E I O (sing it-you know you want to!)
With a woo woo here a woo there, everywhere a woo, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo,woo,woo, woo, woo, woo, woo....
E I E I O

To be continued...

1 Response to "The Vacation Chronicles Day 32"

  1. Kathy says:
    June 21, 2011 at 6:14 PM

    You are so funny, Mary Lee. There really is only one you! : )