The Vacation Chronicles Day 14

AHA!!!! I finally figured out what was happening to Marmalade's food. All this time I thought it was Sparky; but its not. Its Lady!!! For reals! I have proof too. Sparks was sleeping on Bethany's bed, Dusty confined to her cage and Lady was hanging around the kitchen. I had to go outside and wrangle Marmalade. When we came in, Lady had a suspicious look on her face, Sparky was still asleep..Dusty too. I then went into Daniel's room (where Marm's food bowl is) and noticed the bowl was completely and totally empty! Even the crumbs were gone! I suppose that is Lady's revenge for the cat(s) eating her food. OK, its off to clean Dusty's cage and find the cause of that incessant beeping...probably something in need of new batteries.

1 Response to "The Vacation Chronicles Day 14"

  1. Kathy says:
    June 5, 2011 at 6:09 AM

    Daniel and I both are reading this in disbelief! I can't believe, though I do, that Lady, LADY, would stoop to such measures. : )