The Vacation Chronicles Day 16

Also known as "Adventures in House Sitting". I wonder if there is a market for such a story....hmmmmmm. Danny stopped in for a short visit to his green pool( before heading out to who knows where). He fainted at the sight! Just kidding, although he was a bit flabbergasted by it. He did give me further instructions though. I now know how to vacuum the pool. Gee, I hope the Hoover's electrical cord will stretch that far; and I think I will need a big waterproof vacuum bag. Again just kidding! Animals are all seemingly normal today-I wonder if they are plotting something for later. You know what else I'm wondering about? I'm wondering where Danny hid his new stash of Chocolate Chip Cookies!

2 Response to "The Vacation Chronicles Day 16"

  1. Kathy says:
    June 5, 2011 at 8:17 PM

    Yeh, you didn't exactly get a really good tutorial on this project. Thanks for making him the CC cookies anyway! : )

  2. Danny Wright says:
    June 7, 2011 at 6:28 AM

    I will NEVER tell.