The Vacation Chronicles Day 31

Had to go mow the "other lawn" after work. It was sooooo hot, but then I realized I had a nice, clear and refreshing pool just waiting for me. So, yes, I went and took an intentional dip into the pool. Ahhhhhhh.....nice. Marmalade(who wont go inside the pool fence) just stared at me like I was some kind of a kook!

Just a side note on my finger.....as Dr. Smith, (yes Lost in
Space
Dr. Smith) would say...."the pain, the pain". Just kidding.

4 Response to "The Vacation Chronicles Day 31"

  1. Susan says:
    June 21, 2011 at 4:56 AM

    So where was the photo?

  2. Mary Lee says:
    June 21, 2011 at 5:32 AM

    Susan, I actually to a picture of my finger, but the photo didn't do it justice! LOL

  3. Kathy says:
    June 21, 2011 at 6:16 PM

    Yes, the photo of you IN THE POOL!!! : ) Thanks for all you're doing.

  4. Mary Lee says:
    June 21, 2011 at 6:31 PM

    NO pool pictures!