Wild Nerve Update

And now....the results of the foot xray...........Drum roll please! Its bone spurs accompanied by "mild arthritis". There is also a nerve involved but I don't know how yet because I haven't actually seen the Doctor (next month). This information came from the messaging service from Dr's office. What is the recommended treatment you ask? According to WebMD and other Internet sources there are several options. Anti inflammatories, cortisone shots, orthadics (shoe inserts) and "sensible shoes". I already wear sensible shoes so I think I will vote for the inserts!

2 Response to "Wild Nerve Update"

  1. Beth says:
    August 22, 2009 at 10:22 AM

    Arthritis is quite common. Before you try custom-made orthotics (which may be costly) you might want to consider some sort of standard shoe inserts. I used to have foot problems, but they went away when I started using shoe inserts in my athletic shoes. I get them at Big 5 and they are about $20 a set.

  2. Kathy says:
    August 29, 2009 at 10:07 PM

    Thanks for the update MLee! : ) And for the donuts!