Another Wild Nerve?

So yesterday I went to my doctor about my neck thing. He said I have several options.
1. Learn to live with it (do nothing)
2. Take an anti- inflammatory religiously…meaning every day whether I need it or not.
3. Go for several weeks or months of physical therapy (3x a week) which may or may not help….or
4. Surgery to block the nerves.

I chose option # 2.
Then I told him about this pain I have been having in my foot. After he examined my foot he said I might have a “wild nerve similar to the one in my neck”. Crazy huh?! He then wrote a prescription for an x-ray which I am having done on Friday. I will keep you posted!

2 Response to "Another Wild Nerve?"

  1. Mari says:
    August 11, 2009 at 6:25 PM

    I think I would have chosen #2 also. I hope the x-ray gives you an answer.

  2. Kathy says:
    August 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM

    Craziness, Mary Lee!I'm with you on your choice as well for the anti-inflammatory. We'll pray this will do it!