30 Days

The radio station I listen to; KFLR Family Life Radio, starts the year off with a 30 day challenge. The idea to do something for 30 days(kind of like a New Year's Resolution)with the intention of changing a habit or....So, since this year I actually made some NYR's because Susan Joyce made me(Just kidding Susan), I figure why not add to what I have already resolved to do? Hence; beginning in February I am going to start my 11 months of 28-31 day challenges! Meaning one challenge per month for 11 months. February only has 28 days so I have chosen what I think will be my hardest challenge for the shortest month.☺ One of my NYR's is to eat less bread; my challenge for February is to eat no bread!! Believe me it will be a huge challenge because I ♥ bread. A bread fast if you will. I expect it to be difficult but in the end I think it will be worth it. Other challenges for the other months will include things like walking 20 minutes a day, practicing random acts of kindness, drinking a minimum of 32 oz of water daily and eating more vegies. Any prayers during this endeavor are much appreciated!

2 Response to "30 Days"

  1. Susan says:
    January 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM

    Love this idea, Mary Lee, of a different goal each month. I haven't had a bite of bread since December 31st. Of course this is only the 8th, so just 8 days and it's while I'm on this 7 day Cabbage Soup diet but maybe I should extend that for the other 23 days of January. Just thinking.....not committing!!!

  2. Kathy says:
    January 21, 2013 at 8:55 AM

    Excellent!