A True Story...Only The Names Have Been Changed

This morning one of my coworkers calls me and tells me they are going to play the biggest practical joke ever and I needed to help them do it. I told Pam; sure what do I need to do? She and Joan were the instigators. The joke would be on Sara. Pam was bringing in a specimen cup and Joan was bringing in some sort of yellow liquid. My role in this would be to fill the specimen cup with yellow liquid and take it to Sara in her office she shares with Joan. Joan would have a mini cam and would be filming the incident. I would tell Sara that one of her clients dropped off the specimen and Pam would grab the cup and say something like "this looks diluted", take the cover off, smell it, then drink it. Gross! So anyway; I get the "equipment" and to make it more believable I warmed it in the microwave, put the cup on a pad of paper (after spilling a small amount to make it look like the container had leaked), and donned a pair of latex gloves. I entered the office, gave my spiel and said this is disgusting and left the office; (listening in the hallway). There was much discussion about how the kid was supposed to go to a drug testing center to leave a specimen, not bring it to the office! Pam then picked up the cup and after commenting about how weak it looked; she drank it! After much screaming etc...laughter broke out at the realization that it was all a joke. I know it is sick...but it was also very very funny...I love my job!!

3 Response to "A True Story...Only The Names Have Been Changed"

  1. Danny Wright says:
    April 15, 2009 at 9:20 AM

    It was 12 or so days late, that is if it wasn't on the 1st. Very Funny

  2. Elizabeth says:
    April 15, 2009 at 12:50 PM

    That's great!

  3. Kathy says:
    April 17, 2009 at 7:04 AM

    Ya know....that cup of coffee I was about to pour? Uh. Well, just glad coffee isn't yellow. I think that is sadly, hilhariously DISGUSTING!!!! Not to mention, it ups my reasons by atleast 1 more as to why I don't like drinking out of styrofoam cups. :|