Time To Make The Donuts

For the past couple of weeks I have been really, really tired. I figured it was related to job stress and the stress of moving. Probably some of it is; but this morning I learned the main reason for my tiredness. I woke up and looked at my alarm clock. It read 7:00am. Wow my cat let me sleep in this morning! I wandered into the kitchen to make coffee and noticed all 3 clocks in the kitchen said 6:00am! I then proceeded to check the other clocks...they all agreed with the kitchen time. I then realized I had actually been getting up an hour earlier than normal...probably since I moved. Somehow my clock got messed up. My normal wake up time is 4:50am Monday -Friday. My alarm goes off...I get up. So it has actually been 3:50am when I have been getting up! No wonder I have been sooooo tired. I thought the mornings had seem longer than normal, but really didn't pay any attention to it. I actually was able to accomplish a lot of unpacking etc... I reset my clock to the correct time. I am thinking about taking a nap later!

2 Response to "Time To Make The Donuts"

  1. Kathy says:
    April 5, 2009 at 5:28 PM

    Bummer! Glad you have discovered this mistake! Wow girl. That is ingredible. No wonder!!!!!

  2. Elizabeth says:
    April 5, 2009 at 6:09 PM

    Hillarous! I have done that before, too:)