The Garden

I have been working on my garden since last Saturday when I "broke ground". It is actually beginning to look like it could be a garden and I should be able to plant tomorrow. Anyway, I was out there yesterday evening doing some "de-clumping" and I noticed out of the corner of my eye that my cat Marmalade was digging in the garden. Great! she has finally decided to help! But, (no pun intended) I quickly discovered that she has decided it is not a garden; it is her very own giant litter box!!! I wonder if this would be classified as "organic gardening"?! I may have to dig her a "special" cat area!

2 Response to "The Garden"

  1. Kathy says:
    April 17, 2009 at 5:33 PM

    When I was young we used to sing, " I come to the garden alone....." but (again, no pun intended), apparently you're not alone!

  2. Elizabeth says:
    April 18, 2009 at 9:28 AM

    That TOTALLY counts as organic gardening! Haha...