A Test Of Wills

A few posts back I was taking about my cat Marmalade, aka "big baby kitty", and her new habit of removing the blankets from my bed. Remember that post? Anyway, I decided it wasn't a good idea for her to be doing that so I fixed it so she could not pull them off. When I came home from work; my cat ran into the bedroom and stood by the bed meowing very loudly at me. She would look at the bed, then at me then the bed me bed me, meow meow meow. I think she was yelling at me and expressing her displeasure for what I had done. I told her she would be fine and didn't change anything. I left for a while and when I came back she did the exact same thing. Weird huh? Well, this morning I decided that it was ok for her to tear apart my bed and I fixed it so she could. When I left for work this morning she was happily rearranging the blankets. At least I won't get yelled at when I get home!

3 Response to "A Test Of Wills"

  1. Elizabeth says:
    December 10, 2008 at 1:02 PM

    Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do right?

  2. Kathy says:
    December 11, 2008 at 4:16 PM

    So are you making a "blanket-statement" about ALL cats? Are all cats like this????? Signed SparklyXXXXXX

  3. Danny Wright says:
    December 17, 2008 at 5:52 AM

    More proof that cats don't have masters, they have staff.