One Last Post......

.......before 2009 rolls around. Well, now that Christmas is over and everything returns to a state of normalcy; let me just offer some reflections....go look in the mirror and you will see one! HAHAHAHAHA!, sometimes I crack myself up. OK, forget about reflections...how about a cat story. My cat, Marmalade is afraid of her Christmas present she received from Lady Bug and Sparky Doo Dah. It is a mouse and it is filled with catnip...you would think she would like it...weird. Well, it is kinda big and it is orange. if I were a cat I might be a bit leery of it too. I got her (yes I bought my cat a present...didn't buy her any clothes though) a Chia Pet...the one that grows cat grass. She was chewing on it last night when I went to bed. I got up this morning to discover she hadn't been eating it; just pulling the grass out of the dirt and leaving it scattered around the kitchen. Fun!!! Maybe I will plant her orange mouse in with the cat grass...that'l teach her! Hm mm, then I will have to worry about paybacks. I guess I won't do it.

4 Response to "One Last Post......"

  1. Elizabeth says:
    December 29, 2008 at 2:58 PM

    Soooo funny! You and Marmalade get eachother, don't you:)

  2. Mary Lee says:
    December 29, 2008 at 3:33 PM

    Well...she mostly gets me!!

  3. Kathy says:
    January 1, 2009 at 10:43 PM

    So funny Marylee. I love Liz's comment. Isn't it comforting to know that someone "gets us" even if it IS the cat!

  4. Kathy says:
    January 1, 2009 at 10:45 PM

    Oh, forgot to add....glad to know Sparky's Chia pet plant will be safe at our home....the home of the clawless cat. Speaking of...welcome, home that is! : )