I Was Only Kidding When....

....I wrote about my pet peeve! Really. I don't mind at all seeing the cupboard doors and desk drawers left open. Really. So....all you jokers out there can quit leaving all the kitchen cabinets open!!! It really doesn't bother me....really! Now let me tell you about my real pet peeve. I hope you can handle this one. It is when...oops I am out of time.

3 Response to "I Was Only Kidding When...."

  1. Danny Wright says:
    December 3, 2008 at 9:31 PM

    verry funny

  2. Kristi says:
    December 4, 2008 at 4:38 AM

    Haa haaaa HAAAAA. I must be just as evil because I was wishing I'd see you just so I could do that!

  3. Kathy says:
    December 7, 2008 at 11:05 AM

    Well, for all of your readers who know the likes of Danny, who indeed, pulled this sweet little stunt on Mary Lee. I and the children then had the even more dubious honor of "returning" the favor to our beloved...Dan. We had a blast!!!