Politics

I usually don't write about things of a political nature. But I am today. I have been hearing a lot of negativity about the McCain/Palin ticket (mostly about Palin). This is coming from the majority of my coworkers who are Democrats. They all think she should stay home with her kids, has no experience in the political realm, has a pregnant teenage daughter, and think she is lying about her past. Many of them were supporters of John Edwards. I had to ask them...if Edwards had won the Democratic nomination, then the truth about his extramarital affair came to light, would you still support him? After all, he lied to the American public and to his wife! I also posed the question; what kind of a man would continue campaigning when his wife was undergoing treatment for cancer? That is irrelevant I was told; because Edwards is not on the ticket!! Then it was back to Republican bashing. Okay, I am done writing about politics.

2 Response to "Politics"

  1. Danny Wright says:
    September 6, 2008 at 5:43 PM

    All Republicans are liars Mary Lee, don't you know that?

  2. Kristi says:
    September 7, 2008 at 5:42 AM

    Hiya Mary Lee!