The Challenge

My challenge for February; no bread; is just about over. I really thought it was going to be incredibly difficult; but actually it was quite easy. God's grace perhaps. So, tomorrow I can resume bread eating. However, that doesn't mean I am going to go "hog wild" and eat tons of bread. I've learned I really don't need it! I'm not saying I will never eat bread again(because I surely will) but I wont be eating it at every meal. I've noticed during this "fast" if I don't have bread; then I don't buy processed lunch meat and I have been cooking different..healthier food. Now I am gearing up for my March challenge...walk 20-30 minutes daily. This begins tomorrow March 1st. March, march, march-pun intended.

1 Response to "The Challenge"

  1. Susan says:
    March 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM

    Congratulations. I need to start some type walking commitment after I get my knee repaired. Today, March 1st, was my first day of not posting or reading in fb (except for my private ones that connect me with my prayer group, small group, etc.) It was not as hard as I thought it might be and I'm sure it will even get easier as the days move along and I break the habit. I think its good for us to challenge ourselves in various ways.