The Vacation Chronicles Day 44

In just a few more days The Vacation Chronicles will come to and end. The pets will be happy to see their owners and one can only assume that the owners will be happy to see their pets. I was thinking about this little adventure this morning and wondering what I am going to miss the most when I go home. I decided it is the pool. Yeah, the swimming pool! I never ever thought I would say that because I am really not a swimmer, but let me tell you...after mowing the lawn or any activity that you need to be outside for more than five minutes, the pool is an instant refresher. I don't actually swim in it...just float around and relax while being serenaded by Lady! I think I will go for a dip right now! Maybe tomorrow I will tell you what I am not gonna miss...

1 Response to "The Vacation Chronicles Day 44"

  1. Beth says:
    July 4, 2011 at 8:00 AM

    The pool sounds very refreshing, but I'm still glad I don't have one because it sounds like too much work to maintain. I look forward to "what I won't miss". I have enjoyed these chronicles. You inspired me, Mary Lee, I just wrote my first blog post in two years!