Dirty Birds

So about two weeks ago I planted some more sunflowers and squash. They started poking their heads through the soil a few days ago. I was very happy to see this because I really like sunflowers (maybe you have noticed!). I got home from work yesterday and went out to look at the garden. The plants were nowhere to be seen...just holes where they had been! Those dirty birds have been at it again!!! I don't understand why they eat my plants and not the fresh green grass that also grows in the garden!! Oh well, I should have covered the plants with my chicken wire creations...next planting I will.

2 Response to "Dirty Birds"

  1. Mari says:
    July 29, 2009 at 7:29 AM

    Oh those dirty birds! I wouldn't be happy!

  2. Kathy says:
    July 29, 2009 at 3:54 PM

    sorry! What a pain!!!