Chicken Soup

I mentioned in my hospital post that Charlotte had brought me chicken soup and it was the best I had ever tasted. Its true it was. I returned her bowl yesterday at church and told her how wonderful it was. She told me that a few days after giving it to me she remembered she had put bacon in it!! I am highly allergic to all pork products!!! But, I suffered no ill effects from the soup. I believe that was Gods mercy and grace, for which I am very grateful for. I am not going to "hog wild" and start eating pork again though.

3 Response to "Chicken Soup"

  1. Kathy says:
    November 17, 2008 at 12:09 PM

    His grace is "soueee!!!!"ficient for you! (Side note:Not sure what to make of this, but my cat just sat on the space bar of my keyboard and things just kind of went biserk for a minute. She had a pleased look on her face which gave me every indication she knew exactly what she was doing. Can cats read? Did she KNOW I was writing about "another animal??")

  2. Mary Lee says:
    November 17, 2008 at 12:20 PM

    Don't know if cats can read but I have it on good authority that they rule! Dogs drool.

  3. Kathy says:
    November 17, 2008 at 12:58 PM

    An apt reply...and highly verifiable by cats everywhere!