At Least its Not Heartbreak Hotel

Just borrowing some of Elvis’ song titles.



Life. Its So Strange. I’m All Shook Up and have the Steamroller Blues. I’ve dreamt The Impossible Dream but Its Over and I am Way Down and Indescribably Blue. I know there will be Peace in the Valley, but Where Do I Go from Here? Probably out In the Garden. Okay. I feel better now. Kinda.

4 Response to "At Least its Not Heartbreak Hotel"

  1. Mary Lee says:
    May 24, 2010 at 6:27 PM

    That was very theraputic.

  2. Mari says:
    May 24, 2010 at 6:30 PM

    That is pretty impressive, and I hope that if you really are feeling blue, it's all uphill from here!

  3. Kathy says:
    May 29, 2010 at 7:17 AM

    That was not only theraputic, but extremely creative! : ) Elvis would appreciate EHarmony don't you think? : ) Love ya!

  4. Frasypoo says:
    June 1, 2010 at 12:08 PM

    I was humming Peace in the valley after that!
    Nothing like a little Elvis to make you happy!