Soap

Well, I have been thinking again...I know, I know, that can be pretty dangerous for me; but oh well. I have been thinking about soap operas. I don't know why; I haven't watched any in years-perhaps decades. But anyway, my thoughts went sort of like this: Life is kinda like a soap opera. We get up in the morning and realize that "these are the days of our lives" and "as the world turns" we understand that we have but "one life to live" so we should make the best of it. We should all stay out of the "general hospital" and "dark shadows". Then I couldn't think of any more soap operas. The end.

3 Response to "Soap"

  1. B says:
    January 21, 2009 at 11:38 AM

    As a "desparate housewife", I could spend my days worrying about "all my children", because they are so "young and restless". :-) BTW, when I was a kid, I used to LOVE to watch Dark Shadows...All vampire-y and ghoulish-y. It was my fave show. Fun post, Mary Lee. Hope you're having a great day.
    Brenda

  2. Elizabeth says:
    January 21, 2009 at 4:12 PM

    So cute! I can't think of anymore either. You're much more creative than I...

  3. Kathy says:
    January 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM

    I'm at a total loss. You and B covered it all! : )